CTLC is an ecumenical organization of over 30 local churches working with the support of area business and social service groups to meet basic human needs on a temporary and/or emergency basis. Our staff is composed entirely of volunteers who assist 200 plus families per week. These include street people, the elderly, the disabled, and those marginally employed or unemployed.
- If you are a person needing assistance from CTLC, please go to our Services page for a description of the kinds of assistance we offer and our hours of operation.
- If you or your organization would like to volunteer to work during the week in assisting families and individuals who come in for help, please click on our Volunteers page. There are several areas that you can volunteer to work in.
- If you need someone to speak to your group or organization about CTLC, speakers are available. Just call us during Donation Hours (see below) at 254-778-6885 and ask for the executive director, Jim Hornsby, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set something up.
- If you would like to make a donation of food, clothing and/or household items, please see the Donations page. Financial donations are also needed to purchase many of the food and hygiene items given out – information on how to make such a donation can also be found on this page.
- At times CTLC runs short of certain items that we would normally try to have available to give to the families/individuals who need them. You will find a list of those items on the Current Needs page.
Want to receive our quarterly newsletter? Please send us your email address. Contact us by email (email@example.com ) or phone (778-6885).
Below is a partial list of partners with CTLC this year:
- Central Counties Services MHMR
- Reaching Out Crisis Ministry
- Temple College
- Temple ISD
- Transformation Station
- True Grind Ministries
- UMHB Pre-Health Professionals Club